Team Coach Checklist (v1)
Definition: Works with Scrum Team, stakeholders, management to improve performance and outcomes (the coach within)
- Has the team been Scrum trained?
- Has the team agreed alliance/social controls etc?
- Have you put in place an agreement around mental/psychological safety?
You as the Coach
- Coach! Do you have a coach?
- Coach! Do you have a mentor?
- Do you have a group to check in with?
- Do you have a network/community to get support from?
- Do you have a learning journey map for the year?
- “When did you last read the Scrum guide?”
- Do you know who the management team that is responsible for harnessing change in your organisation?
- Have you set up relationship with the management listed above?
- Have you set up regular feedback coops with these management personal?
- Are they supportive of your worth?
- Coach! If no, have you put in place steps to increase trust, grow relationships & foster support for this change?
- Do you have a mechanism in place for regularly reflecting on customer feedback?
- Do you have in place an approach to improving stakeholder & team relationships and trust?
- Are your stakeholders educated in your framework/ways of working?
- Are your stakeholders actively involved in your framework/ways of working?